Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This role will be pivotal for contributing to and delivering on the Facebook Boston (FBBOS) Community, Culture, and Events. This role will work closely with the Facebook Boston Domain Leadership and the FBBOS Leads Team to support how we bring our people together and build our community experience for all employees. The Office Lead must have a strong communications and project management background with a focus on continuous improvement and innovation. The Office Lead must be a thought leader on scaling culture in a rapidly growing site with a focus on fostering a sense of belonging for all. To be successful, the candidate must develop and maintain strong relationships with office leaders and be a true team player. This role is based in our Cambridge office and will report to an Engineering Director on our leadership team.
- Member of the FBBOS Site Leadership team, working closely with the Community and Culture Domain Lead to set cultural and event strategies for the site.
- Working closely with the Domain Leads to identify, raise concerns, provide feedback and make recommendations for the benefit of FBBOS community.
- Works closely with the Internal Communications, Facilities, HRBPs and other teams, to manage the integration of events and initiatives with the aim of creating a strong Facebook culture for FBBOS.
- Manage site budget expenditure, partnering with the finance team to provide bottoms up plans.
- Manages and moderates workplace groups, creates group guidelines, triages posts in need of site response and responds when necessary, maintains group signal integrity via post approvals.
- Delivers monthly All Hands including content creation and collation.
- Partners with site tech HRBP and Domain Leads to create content for Tech Site updates/priorities communications.
- Manages internal and external tech speakers programme.
- Central POC for company-level internal communications team
- coordinates and promotes Mark Q&A, Company All Hands, FYI Live, etc. viewings and local participation as needed.
- Strategically leads, builds and oversees the internal events program and various events for FBBOS, working with Facilities Event management and office partners to ensure a great experience for all employees.
- Site sponsor for company-wide events (holiday party, summer party, game day, bring your kids to work day).
- Owns logistics, coordination and promotion of Facebook all office-based events, e.g. executive Q&As, Company All Hands viewings.
- Coordinates the content for executive briefings, partnering with internal communications team on messaging of corporate announcements and executive visits. Point of contact and advisor for any grass-roots efforts that require support and promotion, e.g. guest speakers, A Day in the Life@ events, Bring Your Parents to Work Day, etc.
- Acts as escalation path for office related issues, concerns, feedback and suggestions and triages accordingly.
More Jobs From