- Do you want to be part of our success in revolutionizing healthcare?
- Want to work in a vibrant, fast-paced environment?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Energetic, positive, and motivated to help others?
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills?
- Able to stand and walk for long hours and lift up to 50LB’s?
- Flexible schedule to work days, nights, and weekends?
MedMinder is looking for you!
MedMinder (www.medminder.com) is a fast-paced growing startup that revolutionizes healthcare in the united states by offering accessible healthcare solutions to all.
We are a leading provider of medication adherence technologies and services with thousands of clients and partners across North America.
We offer a warm, fun, energetic and rewarding work environment.
Currently seeking a self-motivated Customer Success Specialist to join us to develop and cultivate client relationships while maintaining existing ones. This position will work with both corporate and family clients to grow revenue and ensure complete customer/client service satisfaction.
About the position
The Office Intern position is part of the operations department and is a key role in the day to day functions of the company.
This position involves different tasks and projects.
- Office general maintenance
- Loading and unloading packages and boxes
- Help manage office supplies and inventory
- Setting up work stations and helping with misc. I.T & network tasks
- Other tasks as requested by supervisor.
- 2 years of experience in an operations or maintenance
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced changing environment
- Motivated and capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Creative – ability to help solve problems and improve processes
- Valid Driver’s License
- Prior experience in a client-facing environment preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Generous Compensation
- Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability