Seismic, a crown jewel within the Boston tech community, is seeking an energetic Office Coordinator to fill a highly visible role within the organization. You will support an office made up of some of the most passionate and driven individuals while also serving as one of our key culture ambassadors. This role will be highly influential in helping maintain our position as one of the Best Places to Work in Boston.
- Serve as ambassador of first impressions, greeting our candidates, outside guests and vendors
- Maintain a high standard of office appearance, including cleanliness and coolness factor
- Act as company liaison with property management and manage day-to-day facility operations
- Partner with people ops team on internal and external employee events
- Support talent acquisition team as needed on interview scheduling and candidate visits
- Partner with IT to coordinate company meetings, maintain conference room AV and other common area maintenance
- Assist with space planning for growth and oversee floor plan changes
- Procure office equipment and furniture as needed
- Maintain food and beverage items to ensure happy employees
- Handle inbound and outbound mail and packages
- Provide administrative support to executives as needed
- Bachelor's degree or 3+ years experience in Office Coordination/Management or Administrative support
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to make quick decisions
- Flexibility to work outside our core hours, as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Seismic is the leading SaaS platform for the Sales Enablement space, empowering enterprise customers to sell faster, better, smarter.Seismic is the only platform anchored by the award-winning LiveDocs technology, which automates the creation of personalized sales materials within seconds, achieving personalization at scale and dramatically improving time spent selling and win rates. Seismic customers are customizing more than a million pieces of sales collateral per year, and real-time analytics provide unprecedented insight for marketing teams looking to gauge which content helps close deals. Headquartered in San Diego with over 500 employees across the globe, Seismic is a pre-IPO venture backed by General Atlantic and JMI Equity.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.