Lola.com: Office Coordinator
Are you the person that everyone wants to sit next to at work? The one who makes people’s days brighter without trying? If this sounds like you, we hope you’ll consider a role with the People Ops team at Lola.com.
Our fast-growing team is looking for an office coordinator who will serve as the face of the company. As the Lola Concierge, you will welcome guests, making them feel a part of the team during their visit. You’ll also be a part of the group ensuring that being at Lola is the best experience possible. You’ll keep the office running smoothly and ensure the team has what it needs to do its best work!
What you’ll be doing :
- Greeting visitors warmly, in person or over the phone, and ensuring they’re comfortable if waiting
- Answering questions about the company and directing calls/messages to the relevant teammates
- Organizing incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Maintaining visitor management system
- Assigning and/or responding to various teammate requests, which could involve creating equipment orders, submitting building support tickets, etc.
- Supporting internal events
- Submitting weekly grocery and supply orders
Our ideal candidate will :
- Be wicked friendly and high-energy
- Ready to take on any task or challenge
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Stoked to be part of a team but also able to work independently
- Thrilled by multi-tasking but also super attentive to detail
- A master of written and verbal communication
- Empowered by an environment where feedback is paramount
This position will be scheduled 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, with adjustments as necessary for internal events, etc.
If you are excited to craft the experience of working at and visiting Lola.com, please submit a cover letter and resume with your application.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.
More Jobs From