Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers and partners. Were a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. Youll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products working very closely with our customer and partners. Youll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
The Role: In this position you will develop OEM and Service Provider partnerships in the Americas Region, drive engagement and build relationships with new partners, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
- Develop and manage OEM and Service Provider Partners (MSSP, MDR, System Integrators, etc..)
- Identify and close partnership opportunities helping grow and shape our partnership business in the Americas
- Provide accurate forecasting and tracking of opportunities in Salesforce and other systems
- Work with internal teams including Product Management, Intel Services, and other teams to build new partnership opportunities and grow and support existing partners
- Target, educate, and persuade new partners to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- 5-10+ years experience in software and/or SaaS partnership sales to the Fortune 500/Global 1000
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals in security technology sales and partnerships
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to help develop and sell creative solutions into new markets
- Confidence and track record building new partnerships and partner models
- Comfortable calling and working with the senior executive level
- Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Experience with information security or threat intelligence a plus
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills, other language skills a plus
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If youre looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic partners, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our Podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.
More Jobs From