Were looking to fill a newly created position to support growth in North America for a NORAM Sales Enablement Director reporting to the Global Sales Enablement Senior Director. You will work closely with the Global & NORAM Leadership and cross functional teams in establishing a world class NORAM Sales Enablement Team delivering seller enablement and empowerment to our top-performing sales teams.
Your future role in the team
- Lead, design, deliver, maintain, and motivate a high performing NORAM Sales Enablement team, hiring a team of Sales Enablers.
- Deliver seller experience focused on how the seller wants and needs to consumer enablement & content through the use of systems, tools, live face to face, virtual and on demand engagement.
- Execute to the NORAM sales organisation priorities and the Global Enablement plan to support NORAM Sales growth to include the following training: sales skills, value selling, launch & technology updates, tools & systems, and overall seller experience.
- Introduce continuous 180 cross functional end to end onboarding to accelerate the time to productivity & contribution in collaboration with HR, Sales Ops and Marketing.
- Devise strategy, planning, and role-based execution & delivery in geo, aligned with NORAM cross functional initiatives & teams to optimize the business through enabling sellers.
- Have a strong voice in the Global Enablement leadership team planning, execution and best practice adoption representing NORAM sales.
- Introduce/reinforce value based selling methodology to drive consistency in seller approach to customer/stakeholder/partner conversations through the power of storytelling.
- Partner with Sales Ops on the why, what and how of strategic customer acquisition and deal modeling as well as land and expand as part of the core selling process
- Collaborate with HR and Sales Ops on team and individual intrinsic motivation and productivity, supporting managers and understanding PQC enablement progress, readiness and engagement
What we expect of you
- Proven success in leading a Sales Enablement Team
- Experience in designing and introducing a new functional team
- Track record of strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication in a matrixed organizational environment
- Able to drive, deliver and support change when introducing new programs: skills, systems, tools, process
- Demonstrated ability to drive strategy, planning and execute to support both internal and partner sellers
- Virtual team engagement, motivation and orchestration through to successful execution
- Background in either enterprise software sales, sales aligned roles or sales enablement
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.