North America Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide. Digital consumer intelligence combines digital, survey, social and first-party data sources with data science and AI. This enables organizations like Unilever, Walmart, and Dell to find the signal in the noise, bring market research into the digital era, and understand consumer and market trends in real time.
Home to over 500 people, from over 30+ different nations, Brandwatch is a place that challenges, motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social world. Better. Bolder. More Brilliant.
As the North America Demand Generation Manager you are an experienced Demand Marketer that wants to join our growing team. In this role, you will create and manage B2B lead generation campaigns to drive high quality leads for our sales team. Youll lead the strategy, planning and execution of content and messaging to the right audience at the right time. We want someone with a strong sense of ownership that expects to be hands-on from start to finish.
Why do we need you?
To drive growth and demand for Brandwatch specifically in North America.
What youll be doing:
- Develop integrated demand programs, mapping audience-centric themes and content to target audiences throughout the buying cycle to achieve pipeline creation and revenue goals for specific customer segments
- Own the relationship with sales team and forge strong communication and processes between teams.
- Execute North America Regional email campaigns, trade shows, direct marketing, webinars, and other lead generation activities
- Continuously measure, manage and appropriately adjust campaign effectiveness: lead generation performance; lead conversion ratios; sales cycle conversions
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy with team members either directly or through agency including PPC, SEO, retargeting and paid social media
- Develop and execute a strategy that optimizes marketing conversion paths and drives key business metrics, including MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities, and revenue created through leads.
- Expand and adapt that strategy based on learnings and analysis of sales and marketing databoth internally collected and available industry standards.
What we need you to bring:
- BA/BS degree, preferably in marketing or business.
- 4+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B marketing including specific experience with content marketing, multi-touch campaigns, demand generation, and multi-channel
- Experience with A/B testing, inbound and outbound marketing tactics.
- Experience working closely with all business/sales development reps and sales teams to solicit feedback and ensure quality of leads.
- Deep understanding of how to manage and optimize the lead handoff from marketing to sales.
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative, cross-team capacityboth internally and externally.programs and tactics such as email, webinars, digital, social, paid and content partnerships.
- Experience in the software industry sector highly desirable.
- Demonstrated track record of generating innovative content and campaigns that exceed target goals.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Marketo/SFDC (or similar)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and creative skills
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.