Nonprofit Outreach Associate
WHO WE ARE:
ActBlue builds and maintains a powerful online fundraising platform for Democratic campaigns, progressive organizations, and nonprofits working to create a better future. We put power in the hands of small-dollar donors by making it easier for grassroots supporters to make their voices heard and by helping thousands of groups from presidential candidates to environmental organizations build people-powered movements.
Were a nonprofit organization, and our team has a big impact on the future of our country. Each and every one of us, from the political activists to the tech innovators to the customer service pros, is fully committed to our mission. We're excited to grow this team and get ready to take on even bigger challenges as we look toward 2020 and beyond.
The Outreach Team is the primary point of contact and welcome wagon for all new campaigns and organizations that we partner with. We attract new groups and train them to use ActBlues tools for grassroots fundraising. Nonprofits both big and small, national and local, are able to take advantage of our entire set of cutting-edge fundraising tools. And were excited to bring our innovative platform to a whole new set of charitable organizations. There are nonprofits doing crucial work right now, and we cant wait to partner with them to strengthen their grassroots fundraising and power their good work.
To help us with this goal, we are looking for someone who has experience and/or is interested in online fundraising. The Nonprofit Outreach Associate will work to expand nonprofits knowledge of our fundraising platform and make sure they are optimizing their use of our tools.
- Identify and research new nonprofit leads.
- Proactively reach out to nonprofits.
- Consult with existing and new nonprofits to optimize their usage of ActBlue.
- Attend conferences and provide trainings.
- A networker: We are looking for team members who are outgoing and enthusiastic about outreach and building great relationships.
- Comfortable going solo: While youll be working in a larger team, most of your day-to-day work will be independently driven and managed.
- Highly detailed: You proofread, reread, and triple check your work. You understand that details play a key role in setting a project up for success.
- Flexible: Youre adaptable and able to handle a wide range of projects and work with a wide variety of clients.
- A troubleshooter: Creativity, patience, and a helpful attitude are crucial when working with nonprofits in order to make sure our tools are benefiting them as much as possible.
- Mission-driven: Our online fundraising technology makes it easy for more supporters to make their voices heard and participate in change every day. We need people who are passionate about furthering this work and providing the best service to every organization that we work with.
- Comfortable with travel: You dont mind traveling once or twice a quarter.
LOCATION & COMPENSATION:
ActBlues office is located in Davis Square in Somerville, MA, just a few blocks from Bostons MBTA Red Line train. This posting is for a full-time, in-office, salaried position. We offer a competitive salary and a generous compensation package, which includes commuter benefits, fully paid and trans-inclusive health, dental, and vision insurance, an employer-sponsored 401k contribution plan, and a flexible time off policy.
ActBlue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
ActBlue cannot at this time sponsor work visas.