iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
The NOC Technician at iboss is responsible for monitoring and maintaining our global data center ecosystems.
- Managing and maintaining iboss monitoring systems
- Provisioning new points of presence or nodes within existing or new points of presence
- Responding to system and/or network faults to ensure internal and external SLAs are met
- Following escalation procedures to engage key resources to respond to critical events
- Working with internal stake holders (DevOps, support, sales) and 3rd party vendors to schedule maintenance.
- Create and maintain documentation related to global points of presence and procedures
- Migrating and restoring iboss nodes and VNS clusters
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- 1 Year of professional technical support or data center operations experience
- Proficient/Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- strong diagnostic/troubleshooting skill set
- Windows/Sysadmin experience
- Ability to assess and prioritize incidents quickly while under pressure
- Basic understanding of the OSI model and internetworking
- Bachelors Degree or working towards a bachelors degree
- Linux Experience (RHEL, CentOS, Debian, etc.)
- Capability to multitask
- Availability to work 11:00pm - 7:00am EST
- Health, Vision, Dental- open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Free snacks
- Free on-site gym membership
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas
More Jobs From