Office Tour Photos
Workhuman is seeking a Natural Language Processing (NLP) Developer to join our Workhuman iQ team as a domain expert. This role focuses on analyzing unstructured data for over 37 million workplace recognition moments. This person is expected to become an expert in uncovering insights hidden in recognition moments across dozens of countries for our customers, the industry and our company.
You will apply cutting-edge AI and Machine Learning approaches to solving an enormous variety of NLP problems across several industries. For example, you will build NLP models to accomplish outcomes such as rating sentiment, uncovering hidden bias, identify meaning behind recognition moments, and identify semantic patterns that lead to workplace outcomes (e.g., reduced turnover, increased productivity, etc).
Your work will be project-oriented, and you will often be responsible for the data findings and interpretation of results and transferring capabilities to colleagues, clients and internal product teams. You will constructively discuss your findings while always looking for the best solution.
This position will report to the NLP Manager.
**This position can be located in Framingham, MA office OR remotely
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Did you know:
• We are #1 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2019 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe
• Workhuman® is used by 4.5 million employees across 160 countries.
• Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
• Comprehensive Health Plans
• Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
• Peer-to-peer recognition program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Commuter bus from downtown Boston
• On-site fitness center
• Wellness rewards and reimbursements
• Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
• Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
- Build large-scale deep learning models for Workhuman NLP product
- Experiment with advanced deep learning architectures and NLP techniques to improve the performance of NLP systems
- Provide support on maintaining and improving the systems and data pipelines for Workhuman NLP product
- Create test sets and run evaluation on NLP systems for Workhuman products
- Analyze usage data from Workhuman NLP product and run error analysis
- Explore the advanced deep learning framework and infrastructure and apply it to the data generated by Workhuman products
- Master’s or PhD in computer science, computational linguistics, machine learning, artificial intelligence or related field require
- 2+ years of NLP experience; more specifically working within Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Experience with natural language processing and machine learning projects such as text classification, sentiment analysis, and sequence tagging
- Programming skills in Python
- Experience with state-of-art machine learning and natural language processing toolkits such as Sklearn, Gensim, Spacy, NLTK, etc
- Experience with at least one of the deep learning toolkits, such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, etc.
- Experience working with speech and/or language data
- Expertise in building ontologies, taxonomies, and semantic relation frameworks
- 3+ years of analytics experience
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
- Comfortable handling a high volume of work daily
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional level of organization
- Experience with process design and documentation
- Experience communicating research findings and analysis in both written and spoken channels
More Jobs From