Wasabi is seeking a New Product Introduction (NPI) Program Manager to coordinate Wasabi's product launch gate process. This individual will provide hands-on project & program leadership. They will be responsible for developing, maintaining & driving our cross-functional plans. They chair meetings that drive the planning & execution of product launches, interfacing directly with Product Line Management, Sales, Marketing, & Business Development. They ensure that plans are in place, appropriate resources are assigned & provide executive insight into launch readiness.
The Wasabi hot cloud storage service is an enterprise-grade public cloud object storage service that consists of Wasabi-built & Wasabi-optimized software that operates on leading-edge compute & storage hardware. The Wasabi technology stack is deployed as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) in top-tier data centers in 6 storage regions in the US, EMEA, & JAPAC. The number of storage regions will increase in the future, as well the features & packaging options associated with the Wasabi service. The Wasabi service is used by a global customer base with over 25,000 customers & 4,500 resellers. Services that are comparable to Wasabi include AWS S3, Microsoft Azure Blob, & Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Storage.
To be successful in this role, you should have expertise in managing new product introductions in fast paced environments, prior organizational leadership experience, are able to collaborate with cross-functional team members & be a strategic problem solver. In this position, you should demonstrate excellent communications skills, an ability to connect with team members across the company & have a solid background in successfully bringing new products to market.
- Successfully lead major product introductions including project planning, execution, risk management, risk mitigation, issues identification & resolution
- Responsible for coordinating & leading status meetings for assigned programs & providing other necessary executive communication
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to drive creation of a cohesive & comprehensive plan, effectively identify & resolve issues, taking ownership for driving these issues to closure
- Orchestrate progress through the new product introduction process, generate & track action items, track progress through the gates, & track deliverables
- Ensure that plans are in place for each gate & that concurrent work is performed to minimize the time to market
- Responsible for accurate assessment of assumptions & risks to provide executive insight into launch readiness
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience leading teams through new product introduction/gate processes
- Knowledge of program management processes
- Excellent leadership, communications, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work across functional areas within the company
- Ability to create programs, manage execution & communicate effectively
- Ability to assess risks, work with teams on mitigation plans,& identify holes in plan
- Ability to recognize & resolve conflict through collaboration & consensus
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience with cloud services delivery (SaaS, IaaS or similar industry space)
- BS degree in a technical or business discipline
Send cover letter and resume to [email protected].