ClearSky Data is looking for a highly motivated engineer for our Network Engineering team. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for designing, building and operating our nation-wide private network. With a rapidly growing enterprise customer base, we will rely on you to ensure that our security, reliability and scalability requirements are met for every customer. You will be deeply involved in all aspects of the service lifecycle, from technology selections and implementation, to automation of ongoing operations.
If you would like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative culture with some of the most innovative people in data infrastructure, and change the way enterprises manage their data, then this could be your dream opportunity.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the ClearSky Data network
- Analyze data to identify root causes of network issues
- Build automation and orchestration functionality to improve efficiency and customer experience
- Some travel to build and expand our footprint across the country is required
- Participate on the 24/7 on-call rotation
- 3-4 years of in-depth experience with routing and switching
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Juniper or Cisco devices (qfx, srx, mx, ex, 2k, 3k and 5k).
- Experience with network protocols including VRRP, Ethernet, Vlan/802.3ad, MC-LAG, STP, GRE, IPSEC, OSPF, and BGP
- Strong knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and Linux networking.
- Experience with packet sniffing applications (Snort,Tcpdump,Wireshark,etc.)
- Experience with Qos, 802.1x
- Experience with DHCP and DNS servers
Must have at least three from following:
- Experience in Ansible, PyEz, netconf or other network automation tools
- Experience in FreeIPA, Ipam
- Experience in AWS VPC, Direct connect, and IPsec tunnels
- Experience in Google peering and portal driven networking such as MegaPort and PacketFabric
- Knowledge of scripting language python, shell or ruby
- CCNP/JNCIS certified or related experience.
More Jobs From