The NetSuite Developer works in conjunction with the project Architect to build the technical solution for a business need. Depending on the nature of the project, this role will be required to configure the solution within the NetSuite platform and/or perform custom development and may be called on to assist with activities like scoping and documentation.
Experienced NetSuite resource to assist in configuration, development, testing and implementation.
- Work closing with Business Analysts to translate business requirements into well‐architected solutions that best leverage the NetSuite product
- Develop, test, document and maintain out of the box and / or custom solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a NetSuite implementation
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design
patterns are followed
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
- Absorb technical capabilities from NetSuite during new product releases and Acquisitions
- Create innovative ways to integration with NetSuite and other business systems such as; Salesforce, Concur, etc.
- Work with the development and support teams across multiple projects that impact the GL
- Take ownership of functional project tasks and work through to deployment
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in a Business Systems role, providing hands-on recommendations for process and systems improvement, while undertaking various development projects.
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across disparate systems
- 3+ years’ experience being a key stakeholder in a NetSuite (or ERP tool) implementation
- 2+ years of developing, configuring, and supporting the NetSuite product
- Extensive development experience using SuiteScript, building Suitelets, RESTlets, User Events, Scheduled scripts, building reports and APIs to respond to technical and non-technical users
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- Experience with full lifecycle development
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, Rally or Agile
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Active NetSuite certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Requirements, design, testing, documentation, implementation, and support
- Advocate of best practices, design principles and development methodologies
- A highly-accomplished communicator, both in senior management settings as well on a one to one basis
- Ability to articulate process changes and improvements up and down the organization,
- At ease in leveraging virtual resources and teaming to drive projects to on time completion
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP world, including but not limited to L2C, P2P & R2R.
- Have a sound working knowledge NetSuite's Cloud / SaaS based business software systems (ERP / CRM)
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough functional knowledge of front end processes (L2C, P2P, R2R)
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- Can quickly understand different processes within a large complex system.
- Ability to work independently and think creatively
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to be challenged
- Team player who is willing to support multiple business processes
- Working knowledge of integration tools such as Dell-Boomi
- Past experience with NetSuite development
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Understanding of accounting principles and business processes
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.