Office Tour Photos
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
As a NetSuite Administrator, you will support and maintain Toast's NetSuite platform and its users. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing the NetSuite platform and external integrations, while functioning as a key contributor to high value business initiatives within the Toast Business Systems team. Youll also work closely with the Accounting and Finance teams to ensure the highest level of data accuracy, and to maintain and improve the functionality of various financial systems to help maximize the benefit to the organization.
As a NetSuite Administrator for Business Systems you will:
- Maintain the NetSuite application (including designing, implementing and maintaining configurations and customizations), and other related 3rd party business applications (such as: Teampay, Ozlink, Tilpalt etc) for internal users
- Provide internal system support to NetSuite users, including training, requests for new saved searches and reports, dashboards, and maintaining proper user access
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance and ensure external integrations comply with governance limits
- Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections and integrations to NetSuite to support various business needs
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Hands on experience with NetSuite administration (including with Advanced Inventory and Advanced Revenue Recognition modules), configuration and 3rd party integrations in complex environments
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards, including exceptional saved search and report building experience
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0 / WebServices, OneWorld, SQL, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts.
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and NetSuite preferred)
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Excellent version control, QA skills and attention to detail
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- Working with multiple fulfillment locations within Netsuite
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- 1+ years working on an Agile SCRUM or Kanban team
- Administrating or Implementing ASC 606 Compliance within Netsuite
- Experience with Workato or similar iPaaS
- Experience with any of the following Enterprise Applications (Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow)
- 1+ years working with REST and/or SOAP
- Experience with Zuora
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- NetSuite certification
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More Jobs From