New to market, incredibly innovative, and already recognized as one of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR) rowing machine that delivers on-river experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging twice as many muscles as cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrows interactive technology delivers challenging virtual fitness programs, including On the Mat offerings like yoga and Pilates from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects users with an entire community of fellow rowers who experience the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. At Hydrow, youll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? Thats because it is!
Hydrow is looking for a dynamic and ambitious National Account Manager (NAM) to handle the day-to-day selling, logistics, and planning of multiple national retail and dealer accounts. Reporting directly to the Director of Retail and Dealer Sales, the Retail Account Manager will be the principal point of contact for multiple national retail and dealer accounts for all related selling, promotional, pricing, and category related matters and will work cross functionally (operations, customer service and finance) with a high spirit of collaboration to ensure we are positioned to win in the connected fitness market. This sales professional will also help shape and influence Hydrows overall sales strategy.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Acting as the day-to-day point of contact for multiple national retail and dealer accounts handling: regular check ins, new product sell ins, purchase order receipts, planning sessions, etc.
- Demonstrating Best in Class account management, driving growth to help Hydrow achieve and exceed our goals
- Working to report, analyze and make recommendations based on Point-Of-Sale data (POS), trends, and factors impacting the business
- Working with account counterparts to forecast demand needs for each customer and report them to the organization
- Critical decision making, based on financial analysis of multiple scenarios to drive profitable growth, often diving into the details
- Execution focused; mindful of key milestones and a demonstrated ability to create and adhere to schedules to ensure success
- Planning, developing and leading your accounts training calls, modules, events, etc.
- Working with Operations and Supply Chain to ensure the flow of all sales and demo Hydrows and accessories for your accounts
- Gathering and communicating competitive factors/insights impacting the business (i.e. new competitive items, competitive promotions, etc.)
- Assisting the Director of Retail and Dealer Sales to manage customer profitability, working closely to develop pricing for new items, and manage promotional spending/strategy within ROI goals
- Assisting in developing and executing strategic plans for each account with help of the Director of Retail and Dealer Sales driving towards the overall goals of the Retail & Dealer Sales Organization
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience and 2+ years of work experience (sales, sales support, or commercial experience a plus)
- Problem solver, willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong business acumen, complemented by effective oral and written communication (negotiation experience a plus)
- Strong analytical skills to gather and analyze data (planning experience a plus)
- Self-starter with an ability to identify knowledge gaps and work to learn what you dont already know
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to be able to build and maintain effective relationships both customer facing and cross-functionally with internal partners
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and get things done in a fast and every changing environment
- Ability to travel - limited
REPORTS TO: Director of Retail and Dealer Sales
Started in November 2017, Hydrow is growing by leaps and bounds. In fact, the company has received multiple rounds of major investments, bringing the Series A total to an impressive $52M - most recently led by L Catterton, the largest, most global consumer-focused private equity firm. Other investments include prominent names in sports and technology, including Rx3 Ventures (co-founded by Greenbay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rogers), Wheelhouse, The Raptor Group and The Yard Ventures. This funding will further fuel Hydrow's already impressive trajectory, focusing on content expansion and marketing outreach. The Hydrow experience will soon be promoted to hundreds of thousands of new customers.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Hydrow offers competitive salaries, benefits, and early stage equity.
More Jobs From