Office Tour Photos
Are you a team player and creative thinker with strong multimedia and design skills? Do you constantly re-think new and engaging ways to deliver content, and thrive in a fast-moving, results-driven environment? Wayfair is looking for a Multimedia Designer to join the Internal Sales & Service Communications team.
Wayfair is a rapidly growing eCommerce company headquartered out of downtown Boston with an extremely collaborative, dynamic, and data-driven culture. We have a robust Sales and Customer Service organization sitting in Massachusetts, Utah, Maine, Oregon, Texas, New York; and Ireland and Germany. This role is an exciting opportunity to help create compelling internal content-- videos, animated videos, eLearnings, infographics, design packages and templates-- that help ensure our strategic initiatives and change management efforts are communicated in a dynamic and effective manner. This person will be instrumental in helping to ensure a standardized look and feel across our communication and rollout efforts.
- 3 years of professional experience at agency, design firm or in-house creative group
- Ability to apply strategic and creative vision to support the team/project goals
- Ability to translate technical or complex information into easy-to-understand and engaging design and visualizations
- Design experience with digital, print and environmental applications
- Conceptualization and design development of integrated branding programs
- Strong attention to detail and a solid understanding of typography, color, form and ideation.
- Requires technical skills involving graphic design and end-to-end video production, which may include: digital and graphic image design, videotaping/filming, image composition, lighting, audio quality management, scriptwriting, storyboarding, interviewing, editing and motion graphics.
- Ability to travel up to 10% annually
Candidates must provide a portfolio of work
More Jobs From