Office Tour Photos
Twitter is at it’s best when we are serving all of our key voices and key audiences. #BlackTwitter and #LatinXTwitter are among the most powerful and influential communities on the platform, continually driving culture and conversation forward around the globe. We are committed to seeking cultural competency to best serve these key customers and other critical communities, and how our teams reflect our service. The Cultural Partnerships Lead would spearhead / lead this effort by working with top sports, news and entertainment partners in the space to program content that excites and delights key customers. This role would also serve as a bridge between top content partners and these vibrant, powerful customers on the platform. The Cultural Partnerships lead would work closely with several cross functional stakeholders to drive these executions, and think more broadly about Twitter’s cultural impact on these communities. This is a high visibility role for a big thinker, eager to make an impact both on and off the platform.
The position may be located in Twitter's New York, Los Angeles or San Francisco offices and reports into a Senior Director for our Global Content Partnerships org.
Responsibilities of the Multicultural Partnerships lead would include:
- Embody the spirit of these communities, develop, and own relationships with key content partners, influencers in the space.
- Develop a tiered strategy for Cultural Partnerships; focusing on a handful of high impact, bespoke executions and scalable solutions and opportunities for second and third tier partners.
- Advocate for key Content Partners, VITs and community members with internal stakeholders like Product & Policy teams.
- Proactively create a content calendar of key events where Twitter should have a presence and be activating (i.e. Essence Fest, HispanicizeLA, Premio Lo Nuestro, Insecure premiere event etc …) throughout the year
- Align with content partners to amplify their efforts and secure Twitter activations that continue to show the power and engagement of the Twitter community.
- Create and direct best practices on how to engage with, inspire and leverage key audiences on the platform.
- Align with relevant cross functional stakeholders: Marketing, Communications, Brand Strategy, Business Resource Groups, Product, etc. around activations and partnerships. Help create the internal content flywheel of great storytelling for partners driving great storytelling for Twitter.
- Work on community insights/data, collateral, best practices, and scalable trainings for tier 2 and 3 partners that can’t be supported with the high touch service of priority partners.
- Help troubleshoot and manage issues that top partners may experience on the platform.
- Deep knowledge and relationships with content partners partners, including significant and direct experience in or with agents, activists, newsrooms, journalists, managers, studios and talent directly.
- Native and expert Twitter user who thrives in environments that are uncharted and ever-evolving
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, internally and externally
- Experience conducting data-driven analyses and thorough research to drive your decision-making
- Superb communication, pitching and presentation skills
- 10-12+ years work experience including significant industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Twitter, we have a bold aspiration to reach every person on the planet. We believe that goal is only attainable with a team that understands and represents different cultures and backgrounds.
Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From