Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
MSP/Partner Sales Leader for North America.
Quota Carrying Sales Leader - responsible for business pursuit, end to end opportunity managementand revenue delivery by selling Nexthink to MSPs whereby they embed/integrate Nexthink solution into their MSP Service Offerings, and supporting that MSP community to drive the MSP service powered by Nexthink.
Recruit, enable and develop regional and national resellers through creating joint value proposition solutions Nexthink software, partner implementation services and other associated solutions/integrations.
Drive incremental revenue streams for Nexthink from indirect managed market segments by building and executing on an indirect GTM strategy. Coordinate and manage the recruitment, enablement, and support of an ecosystem of Regional MSPs and Resellers/Referral Partners
- Develop and execute indirect GTM for North America
- National and Regional MSPs
- Referral partners and Alliances
- Proactively recruit and grow revenue opportunities with partners
- Sell to Regional MSP create Nexthink enabled joint solution offering which deliver innovative managed workplace solutions
- Support Regional MSP - enable and develop MSP to grow their managed workplace offerings
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including sales, support, professional services, technical and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners expectations.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Plans and executes joint marketing programs to drive demand for Nexthink solutions.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in partner accounts.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least7+ years of proven success in direct sales and/or direct sales to MSPs, coupled with experience in channel development/ sales, with 10+ years in enterprise software.
- Domain experiences in Digital Workplace, End User Computing, Network/Systems Management/APM and/or ITSM.
- Demonstrated success in selling to MSP, and developing partner ecosystems using an extensive network of MSP and channel partners relationships.
- Working and collaborating with Nexthink direct sales organization to optimize pipeline development and opportunity management processes.
- Proof of quota attainment and meeting performance objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to exercise assertiveness to influence others to create desired sales results.
- Strong initiative, organization and prioritization skills with the proven ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Flexible, innovative, and able to respond appropriately in a time-critical environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
Videos To Watch
More Jobs From