Robin helps companies all over the world deliver a better workplace experience and has done so since 2014, with the introduction of our conference room scheduling tablet app. Today, Robin's software enables people to do their best work with an interactive office map that helps to find spaces, desks, and colleagues. Used by hundreds of thousands of employees from over 1,600 companies, including HubSpot, Shopify, and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build the best version of their office.
What Were Looking For:
The Robin Sales team is working hard to lead our business through the next stage of growth, and thats where you come in. We are hiring a Mid-Market Account Executive who can manage a client book while consistently prospecting and closing new business. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you!
You'll Succeed In This Role If You Are:
- Experienced You have at least 1-2 years of closing experience.
- Organized You structure your day and stay on top of things
- Charismatic People enjoy talking with you and you enjoy helping them tackle office roadblocks
- Helpful You're hungry to learn and teach. We invest heavily in making each other better
- Curious You're interested in different sales methodologies and picking the best elements to match your own style of selling
- Patient Our customers recognize our patience and empathy
- Self-driven You love measuring your own progress
Its an Added Bonus If You:
- Have worked at a SaaS company before
- Have experience working with Salesforce, ZoomInfo, and Outreach
- 100% company-funded health benefit options (for individual coverage) through Blue Cross Blue Shield (85% coverage for families)
- 100% company-funded Short Term, Long Term, and Life Insurance for all Full-Time Employees
- Company Sponsored 401K Plan
- Stock Options
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- Unlimited PTO (that we actually use!)
- 11 company holidays including your birthday!
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.