Office Tour Photos
Twitter is the most powerful conversation platform in the world—whether you come to discover what’s happening in real-time, follow breaking news, or to connect with today’s most influential users. The Partnership Solutions team supports the most high impact partners and users globally across our Entertainment, News and Sports verticals, to empower these partners & users and get them into a Twitter-first mindset. The team works to create programs and moments on the Twitter platform that leverage the brand equity of partners in exchange for the power of Twitter’s distribution, to drive positive sentiment among key audiences and constituencies. This position will work in lockstep with other key cross functional stakeholders at Twitter including Comms, Marketing, Product, Trust & Safety, and Support.
You should have a strong vision for the broad potential of public figures, partners + Twitter, while being focused on scalable impact and immediate, tactical opportunities that result in value and growth for Twitter. You’ll need direct, hands-on experience in the industry, strong relationships with traditional players (studios, newsrooms, agents, managers, publicists, social media managers, etc.), management skills and an aptitude for driving innovation. You will need to be comfortable managing a team globally, helping scale programs in different markets while also helping partner managers develop bespoke, market specific executions.
Reporting to the Global Head of Partnership Solutions, this role can be based in New York, Singapore or Dublin.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead, manage and inspire a high performing group of Global Partner Managers, actively coach and develop your team to consistently deliver strong results
- Work with PMs to create a region specific calendar of activations, and scalable solutions for second tier partners and VITs.
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to execute and scale strategies in regions, remove blockers and maximize results
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in markets.
- Provide thought leadership in strategy for how Twitter can become invaluable to partners and VITs in various markets.
- Align with key stakeholders in Marketing and Comms to create a content flywheel that advances the Twitter narrative.
- Align with key stakeholders in health across Product, Policy and Enforcement to advocate for high profile users around the world and help keep them safe on the platform.
- 6-8+ years or related work experience
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing individuals
- Deep knowledge and relationships with partners, including significant and direct experience in or with newsrooms, social teams, agents, managers, studios and talent directly.
- Native and expert Twitter user who thrives in environments that are uncharted and ever-evolving
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, internally and externally.
- Experience conducting data-driven analyses and thorough research to drive your decision-making
- Superb communication, pitching and presentation skills
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From