Member Marketing Manager
At Zipcar, we are all about our members. The Member Marketing Manager will be part of the team responsible for driving member engagement, loyalty, renewal, and revenue. This person will be responsible to deliver a holistic member experience across all member touchpoints.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Developing the Lifecycle Management strategy for our active member base identifying unmet needs and ideating solutions to drive loyalty, retention and increase overall profitability across all Zipcar segments
• Effectively create, measure, analyze and report on programs that maximize LTV for long term success
• Initiate projects and influence a wide cross-functional team to bring the programs to life in a phased approach to prove value first and scale once proven
• Partnering with other marketing channels, business teams to provide strategic direction, establish program priorities, and build/present roadmaps to achieve Consumer Lifecycle Marketing goals
• Track, analyze and communicate key metrics
• Manage Specialist
The ideal Zipster for this role will be a self-driven, go-getter who is strategic, curious, and analytical. We’re looking for a very sharp and self-motivated achiever who combines a deep interest in business and passion for data-driven decision-making; with demonstrated strong analytical capabilities and meticulous attention to detail. This position will contribute at a very high-level but must also be comfortable rolling up his/her sleeves and being in the weeds.
• Strong, demonstrated understanding of marketing approaches to customer engagement and retention
• Proven analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills; Comfortable with the ambiguity that can accompany a position in a dynamic organization; Ability to tie ideas to revenue potential.
• Advanced experience in Customer Relationship Management in a digital environment; Expert in key online marketing channels for CRM: Email, Mobile, Retargeting, etc.
• Proven experience working with databases, data analysis, segmentation, and email marketing platforms.
• Excellent communicator at all levels of the organization; ability to build consensus and strong relationships cross-functionally in order to influence, persuade, gain support, input and approvals; ability to translate concepts and ideas into compelling strategies
• Project management skills and strengths in multiple projects/deadlines: ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing environments
• Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
Requirements & Qualifications
• 4-6 years of CRM experience
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or similar required, advanced degree preferred