We are seeking applicants for a key role on the fast-paced and rapidly growing Media team. The Wayfair Media Associate is an analytical and client-facing role dedicated to the success of Wayfairs advertising partners.
What Youll Do:
- Become a product superuser who is knowledgeable of every facet of our media advertising suite.
- Lead the client on-boarding experience from initial outreach to set-up and reporting.
- Serve as an advisor to clients, monitoring campaign performance and making recommendations.
- Interpret advertising metrics, and summarize succinctly into action items.
- Build a sales pipeline via phone calls, emails, and account planning to an established client base.
- Build relationships with clients through strong communication and anticipation of needs.
- Provide ad hoc product and performance related support to clients -- both initial troubleshooting, and managing escalation as necessary.
- Document all account related activity in Salesforce.
- Meet or exceed all sales and account management related goals.
- Document observed issues, and your own ideas to help improve customer experience.
- Learn and grow in the dynamic industry of digital advertising.
What Youll Need:
- An obsession for detail and for driving positive growth for our clients.
- Strong organizational skills and desire to routinely exceed client expectations.
- A desire to thrive in a fun, fast-paced and constantly changing work environment.
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude, capable of both independent and cross-functional team assignments.
- An ability to prioritize across short term and long term goals.
- Advanced Google G-Suite skills, and particular strength in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with e-commerce and the digital advertising ecosystem is a plus.
- Some sales experience is also a plus.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.