Office Tour Photos
Chewy is looking for a Media Analyst to join our Mass Media Team based in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate needs to have and maintain an eye for detail, deadlines, have an aptitude for analysis, and be able to work within the video team as well as a solo project contributor. You will be asked to multi task correctly and efficiently while meeting time-sensitive deadlines.
Responsibilities include invoice maintenance, assisting the media buyers and the Director as assigned, working with the internal linear and digital video media system (Core; iSpot; Nielsen; etc.), negotiating station rates, optimizing the schedule to meet Company assigned KPIs, and pulling audience research as needed. You should be comfortable speaking to and negotiating with representatives of the TV media community and constantly be aware of the latest media trends and innovations and how it may impact the Chewy video campaign.
What You'll Do:
- Communicate with stations to confirm clearance, unit separation and equal creative rotation
- Evaluate and determine effectiveness of rotation schedules for media spot placements with assigned stations and uses her independent judgement in to pricing to maximize the effectiveness of the TV schedule
- Input data into Core to assure reporting accuracy (TV logs, impressions, programming)
- Plan, negotiate spot placement and rotation to optimize your own group of stations through evaluation of most profitable and cost-efficient combinations
- Manage the invoice process by working with stations accounting departments to correct inaccurate invoices
- Analyze historical data to be compared against upfront proposals, and deliver input on upfront proposals and deliver recommendations to her Director
- Maintain invoice records and ensure appropriate payment
- Pull data from systems and compile reports as needed
- Manage and monitor media to ensure proper execution of the agreement
- Own the relationship and be the point person for and place orders with assigned stations
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Basic understanding of contracts and purchase agreements
- Experience with MS Office including Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- A strong, positive and pro-active attitude
- Ability to both problem solve and seek out help when needed
- Preferred, but not required experiences, tools, attributes, etc.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
More Jobs From