Office Tour Photos
As a Measurement Product Specialist, you will be a part of a cross-channel team working closely with Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing, Product & Sales Strategy, and Sales Specialist teams to help drive Twitter’s measurement solutions.
In this role you are both product expert and evangelist. You will be responsible for driving product awareness, championing advertiser adoption, and overall usage growth across our suite of measurement solutions. You will play a key role in shaping overall Twitter’s measurement strategy. You will partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive knowledge, product adoption, escalate advertiser feedback, help to lead new product launches in market, report on industry trends, identify areas of product differentiation, attend strategic sales meetings and educate the sales team on product positioning across our solutions.
- Commercialize and scale Twitter’s go-to-market strategy, including international rollout, for measurement solutions.
- Achieve a deep understanding of Twitter’s measurement solutions across the global sales organization and supporting teams.
- Partner closely with Product (incl Ops & Marketing) teams to lead product launches, communicate client feedback, align on product positioning, and sales education.
- Resolve moderate to complex campaign issues in scope in a timely and productive manner, and proactively identify and implement process improvements.
- Work with sellers to drive discussions with advertisers to understand their objectives, recommend best practices, craft solutions, and effective outcomes to measurement challenges.
- Provide strategic support during all phases of the sales cycle (pre-sale, onboarding and renewal).
- Translate competitive landscape and market feedback into actionable product inputs with regards to measurement and analytics trends.
Success Looks Like:
- Broad adoption of Twitter’s measurement solutions across all markets.
- Strong sales awareness and depth of knowledge across both internal & external measurement solutions.
- Long lasting relationships with sales, product, research teams to effective drive the offering forward.
- Successfully interaction with a range of stakeholders from diverse backgrounds, personalities and expertise.
- Identify core challenges to growth and collaborate across multiple stakeholders (marketing, sales, research, ops, etc) to deliver on short/mid/long term projects addressing these challenges.
- Become a true Twitter product expert on our platform.
- BA/BSc degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant experience).
- 6-8 years of related experience in the digital or media industry with 2+ years dedicated to mobile advertising.
- Strong working knowledge of media measurement and attribution for digital; ex. MTA, MMM, OCT. Previous experience in non-digital media, consumer insights, research a plus.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to drive cross-functional teams and projects.
- Proven quantitative background in finding trends and opportunities within data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias towards action.
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment.
- Aptitude, creativity and and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From