Office Tour Photos
Desktop Metal is revolutionizing 3D printing of metal parts. Our printers robust build processes create complex parts beautifully at a price attainable by any design and manufacturing team and can be used within an office environment. We are looking to bring on board bright, motivated team members across wide spectrum of engineering disciplines. Desktop Metal is seeking a talented and self-motivated Materials Technician.
The Materials Technician will be responsible for:
- Conducting experiments under supervision of scientists/engineer
- Performing material characterization and analysis
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Maintaining high level of communications with cross-functional team, and partners
- Working with an interdisciplinary team to define, write, and execute designs of experiments
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep understanding of the end user needs quickly, and can proficiently translate those needs into the right technology solution.
- Ability to resolve complex issues in creative, efficient, and effective ways
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in metals processing or similar industry
- High temperature metal processing
- Furnace operation and maintenance
- Metallurgical laboratory processing
- Process troubleshooting
- High temperature materials experiments - heat treating, metal deformation
- Additive manufacturing
More Jobs From