Matching & Analytics Lead
Do you crave data with a purpose?
Do you aspire to make a positive impact on the lives of families in your community?
CozyKin is looking for a talented Matching & Analytics Lead to bring together families and solve for the childcare shortage in America.
If youre passionate about childcare and mission-driven companies, the Matching & Analytics Lead and CozyKin may be your next career opportunity!
CozyKin matches families together to achieve the incredible differentiator of our business model: in-home care at the price of daycare. As Matching & Analytics Lead, you will help spearhead identification of family match possibilities and work closely with our customer experience team to create lasting friendships between our families. You will sit at the strategic intersection between growth & service, helping to drive improvements in the matching identification & communication process for all our customers. Dig into the matching criteria, family density, and matching ratio to enable better decision-making around our matching efficacy and efficiency. Think the early days of UberPool and the strategic work in increasing rider matching rates, enabling explosive growth across Boston and New York City!
- Drive match identification across families in Boston & NYC
- Collaborate closely with the customer experience team to ensure families have a smooth matching experience
- Spearhead process improvements and guide marketing investments to improve matching success rate
- Collaborate with service, product, and engineering team to increase efficacy and efficiency of matching with technology and automation
- Understand matching rates and trends across customer segments and geographies
- Understand and weigh tradeoffs in matching success and unit economics to guide matching process (e.g. increasing or decreasing gaps in care start dates between pairs of families)
- Lives within the details. Is precise, deliberate, and organized
- Cross-functional team collaborator and empathetic communicator; can clearly communicate complex logic and synthesize and present findings and conclusions to teammates and senior leadership
- Makes progress efficiently, wasting a minimum of time and effort
- Follows through on commitments and is reliable above all
- Systems thinker: able to connect decisions & effects of matching with marketing and operations to recommend improvements
- Quantitative and analytical experience preferred; able to draw trends from data and recommend strategic action
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Vacation, sick, holiday paid time off, and parental leave
- Generous childcare benefits
Salary $60 - 80K
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what's best for the child. That's also what's best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.