Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of digital commerce overall. Why? Because online marketplaces offer customers a better experience, and a deeper and wider assortment by bringing together third-party sellers through a single site.
Mirakls mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakls latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, were committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The industrys first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 500+ employees in 12 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and So Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the worlds leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Maisons Du Monde, Metro, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Business Developer, Marketplace.
This Business Developer, Marketplace will be someone who has either a demonstrable experience generating and prospecting sellers, or is passionate about eCommerce and wants to participate in its ongoing revolution.
The responsibilities include:
- Identifying, qualifying, acquiring and growing high-potential sellers through the proper acquisition channels
- Cold-calling prospective sellers
- Tracking metrics for recording the success and quality of the seller recruitment effort
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Has 0-2 years' experience in eCommerce or Retail category management
- Cold-calling experience is a plus!
- Strong communicator
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Is a highly business-driven individual who thrives in fast-paced environments