Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
Thrasio is seeking a talented Video Editor to join our marketing creative team in Walpole, MA. The Video Editor will be responsible for editing videos for ads, promotions, social content, blogs etc. The ideal candidate will have experience with ecommerce ads, user generated content, direct response video ads, Facebook video ads, YouTube, etc.
You will also:
- Work with the Marketing team to design creative video content for Facebook Ads, Google Ads, YouTube, Amazon Video ads, etc.
- Create ad content for the purpose of driving revenue for consumer goods
- Develop compelling content that gets people to click and buy our products.
- Participate in social engagement activities to increase social presence, page likes, and followers
- Support creation of website assets, SEO, and SEM efforts
- Not take creative criticisms personally...sometimes the ugly video ads work better :)
- Trust the data and create more of what is working on video
- Do quick hit edits for testing; create multiple videos for testing and continue to experiment with them
What You Bring to the Party
- Experience in ecommerce, ad related video or performance marketing, required
- Skilled at editing in Adobe Premiere Pro, with limited direction and knowing what assets we have vs. what we may need
- Equal familiarity in both Mac and PC systems
- Experience editing with titles, graphics and lower thirds
- Solid grasp of sound mixing
- File management / Digital Asset Management skills
- Experience managing and editing user generated content a big plus
- Color correction experience a huge plus
- Familiarity with MOGRTs
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in E-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From