Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
We are looking for a performance marketer to join our Client Strategy team and assist our restaurant brands in making data-driven decisions that drive same store sales and customer retention.
LevelUp, the digital agency within Grubhub, partners with more than 200 restaurant brands on the design and development of their mobile apps, loyalty programs and digital ordering experiences – and each client comes to the table with its own unique KPIs and brand/business goals.
Our Marketing Strategists help translate those KPIs and goals into actionable marketing plans, and support clients with campaign execution via our Enterprise tools. In addition, our marketing strategists are responsible for helping Enterprise clients extend offers and rewards to “diners” (i.e. customers) on their Grubhub/Seamless listings.
If you love data-diving and being hands-on with both the creation and execution of marketing programs, this job just might be for you!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Work with the Data Services, Technical Brand Management, Account Advisor and Enterprise Partnerships teams in Boston, New York and Chicago to engage with clients on marketing programs that drive measurable business results.
- Flawlessly execute client campaigns across branded (app, web) and marketplace (Grubhub, Seamless) channels.
- Analyze guest behavior, campaign performance and loyalty program performance in order to generate actionable insights for clients.
- Educate clients on CRM and marketing best practices in order to drive ongoing platform utilization.
- Liaise with product and engineering to understand our technology roadmap and contribute relevant, high-impact suggestions based on industry trends and client needs.
You Should Have
- 2-4 years performance marketing and/or brand strategy experience
- Detail-oriented, with a knack for problem solving
- Strong communicator comfortable translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Outstanding ability to analyze data and churn out actionable insights
- Passion for helping brands better understand and influence customer behavior
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation platforms, and BI tools
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, mathematics, economics, or other analytical disciplines
- Experience in the fast-casual restaurant industry and/or in a client-facing digital agency role
- Deep knowledge of customer engagement programs across various industries – restaurants, retail, travel, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.