Unstack is building the world’s best platform for scaling digital businesses from zero to $1 in ARR and beyond. Our no-code platform empowers non-technical entrepreneurs and marketing teams to rapidly build their digital presence, generate leads, and build subscription revenue, all without code.
We are looking for a passionate digital marketer to join our cause. This position is ideal for someone who loves being creative but is also tactical and results oriented. You know how to generate leads, your email copy is a customer magnet, and you make analyzing customer behaviours look like a breeze. Above all else, you simply love digital marketing and you’re looking to make a massive impact, both at Unstack and for the SaaS businesses we help power.
You will report directly to our VP of Sales & Marketing and regularly work with the founders on various projects. This is a high visibility role.
Lead Nurturing Specialist job description
Are you a talented marketing mind especially passionate about inbound marketing tactics?
Then you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are seeking to hire an experienced Lead Nurturing Specialist whose main responsibility will be to attract qualified leads and turn them into successful customers.
If you are a revenue marketer that is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would like to hear from you!
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand the metrics at which our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, landing pages and social media channels
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions
- Keeping abreast of new trends and apply best practices in inbound marketing
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across teams
- Lead Nurturing Specialist qualifications and requirements
- Previous experience working as a Lead Nurturing Specialist for 2+ years
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Data driven problem solver
- Hubspot Marketing experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Generous health benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options at an early stage venture backed company