In this role you will:
- Support the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
- Build and manage content to attract a suitable audience to Vecna Robotics’ products and services.
- Identify appropriate media channels where each product or service's marketing materials can be delivered to the public.
- Take lead on event logistics, including annual budgeting, company and personnel registration, shipping, creating and printing collateral, preparing show materials for shipment.
- Develop and maintain competitive intelligence surveillance; educate the product development and sales teams on market trends & competitor movement.
- Partner with stakeholders to create engaging sales tools and materials including sales presentations, collateral, case studies, white papers, and ROI models for our direct and indirect sales channels.
- 2+ years' experience in marketing, design or related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing/Communications or related field preferred.
- Strong ability to set priorities and manage timelines.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience in using Content Management Systems.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, both digitally and in-person.
- Exceptional resourcefulness and attention to detail in a fast-paced, high performance environment.
- Highly responsible, collaborative, and self-motivated.
- Experience with graphic design preferred.
- Social Media experience a plus.
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning
More Jobs From