TripAdvisor Restaurants provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our fast-growing team as Marketing Specialist.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Restaurant Marketing, this position has primary responsibility for implementing programs supporting the development of TripAdvisors relationship with its community of restaurant owners.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development and lead the execution of lifecycle-based owner marketing programs and demand gen campaigns
- Help design and lead execution of customer segmentation and targeting strategy
- Write creative briefs and ensure all business communications adhere to our content and branding standards
- Identify and optimize key opportunities to influence customer behavior and drive towards TripAdvisors Restaurant Solutions goals
- Monitor and audit SEM, retargeting and digital marketing campaigns on various channels, including Google and Facebook. Identify and communicate recommendations to external agency contacts.
- Work closely with other internal teams such as Copy/Creative/Engineering/SEM/Analytics to ensure seamless and optimized customer experience
- Assist with the development and execution of email campaigns; update HTML coded templates, test email rendering for consistency across all email clients, use ESP tools to segment audience and deploy
- Use WordPress content management system and templates to create landing pages
- Oversee the localization and versioning of assets into the over 30 languages TripAdvisor supports
- Analyze and report on results of each program, leveraging learnings to improve future performance.
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in a global B2B ecommerce setting
- Results-driven individual, proven success at designing and delivering email, web, and other digital marketing programs that grew core business value through changes in behavior
- Strong project management and campaign management skills required, must be able to think both strategically and operationally
- Excellent communication and writing skills and ability to effectively convey project status and results to internal stakeholders. Copywriting and content creation experience preferred.
- Experience with ExactTarget, Mautic, or similar marketing automation tools.
- Strong technical skills including ability to manipulate HTML and CSS a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively
- Flexible and open to change and new ideas
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization and analytic skills absolutely required
- Experience of working in an international environment/organization preferred
- Teamwork skills essential; sense of humor preferred