Full-time, Boston, MA
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up thats growing fast. We love what we do, were proud of how we do it, and weve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a leader in the white-hot customer data platform space and its our job to make sure every prospective buyer gets in on the fun. Are you the type of person that likes to learn by doing? Does getting in on the ground floor and helping drive the companys success get you excited? Are you motivated by working across multiple facets of marketing and helping marketing teams reach and exceed their goals?
Weve got a job for you.
Were looking for the next rock star to join the BlueCrew, and we need an ambitious and enthusiastic marketing specialist to join our rapidly growing marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications, you will support the work of every function in marketing (e.g. creative, product marketing, content marketing, demand generation, marketing ops) on projects designed to maximize brand visibility, product awareness, and lead generation. Our marketing programs and activities are fast-paced, recurrent, and ongoing, so you will need to balance multiple projects and deadlines while also leveraging strong communication and organizational stills to support cross-functional efforts.
In this role you will:
- Provide a regular roundup of recent media coverage, upcoming events, blog posts, press releases, and more to BlueConic employees to share from their social media accounts
- Leverage the Adobe Creative Suite to create logos and content images for blog posts, social media promotions, ads, long-form content (ebooks and ebriefs), and BlueConics standard slide library
- Program and send customer communications via our ESP, and assist marketing channel leads with reporting on key metrics (e.g. open rate, click through rate, etc.)
- Create and update webpages on BlueConic.com using our CMS, including but not limited to event listings and news posts
- Curate an organized library of relevant and recent statistics that can be used by sales and marketing in presentations, content, webinars, email copy, etc.
- Maintain the marketing space on the BlueConic Wiki and in our file sharing/collaboration tool (i.e. Box), including but not limited to content tagging, cleanup, and organization
- Maintain marketing calendar for inter- and intra-team alignment
- Monitor and manage existing marketing mailboxes, as well as any future email aliases as needed
- Serve as an extra set of eyes for reviewing, proofreading, and formatting content, including blogs, public relations efforts, and award submissions
- Provide administrative, logistical, and project support for a variety of marketing programs, including events/webinars, demand generation, public relations, social media, video production, product marketing, and content marketing
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Familiarity with social media, email marketing, and creative design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and proof-reading abilities
- Collaborative work style with a positive and friendly attitude
- Bachelor degree with a major in Business, Marketing, or a Liberal Arts field
You will stand out from the pack if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in a marketing role
- Basic graphic design skills, including experience with Illustrator and Photoshop
- Basic video production/editing skills
- Experience with a CMS, particularly with WordPress
- Experience with a social media management platform, particularly with HootSuite
Reasons to join the BlueCrew:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experience and skill sets
- Learn new skills that will make you a force to be reckoned with throughout your career
- Support the company through its next phase of growth
- Work in a white-hot category that is expected to grow into a multi-billion-dollar industry
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it)