iRobot is looking for a highly motivated Production Designer to join our team. As a Production Designer, you apply your creativity, your eye, and your technical skills to the challenge of implementing design across a variety of iRobots digital & retail marketing channels. You will collaborate with teammates across disciplines to clarify requirements, goals, expectations, and timelines. You will occasionally design new work within iRobots brand guidelines. This role requires a skill set in moving content particularly HTML5.
- Prepare and deliver static and moving content assets for web, email, paid marketing, social and other digital communication channels.
- Juggle a mix of large and small projects, often with overlapping priority and urgency.
- Use iRobots project management system, Workfront, to receive task assignments, upload creative proofs, and receive feedback
- Adhere to brand guidelines across all projects
- Create North America retail assets including in-store and digital
- Support edits to existing photography including, but not limited to, image editing, caption & text application, and resizing
- Support edits to existing product videos including, but not limited to, on-screen text edits and small footage changes
- 2-3 years in a design/production role
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including, but not limited to, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Dreamweaver/Animate
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Familiar working with various file formats (HTML5, PSD, INDD, Illustrator, MP4) and high resolution versus low resolution assets
- Highly organized with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment working with multiple team members
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, or similar background with a minor or courses in Graphic Design