If you are looking for a 6 month, full time, paid internship at the cross-section of Sales and Marketing, Poppulo has the perfect opportunity for you. Join us in our Waltham office as a Market Researcher working at the intersection of the Sales and Marketing functions. In this role, you will have the chance to explore, learn, and create both independently and as part of a team. Our interns make real contributions to the company, take on significant responsibility, and get tremendous real-world experience in both the Sales and Marketing arenas.
The Market Researcher Role:
As a Market Researcher, you will help grow our business by assisting the Marketing, Sales, and Data Operations teams implement and refine a global, data-led strategy. Sitting within the Marketing department you will:
- Monitor, review, and report on data collected in our Customer Relationship Management and Marketing Automation Platform systems, checking for completion and accuracy
- Identify, assess and resolve any data quality issues you find
- Enrich the data through external research and collaboration with our Sales and Customer Success teams
- Collaborate with our Sales teams to effectively use the data to meet and exceed their quota targets
- Support our Management team in utilizing the data to grow our business
- Propose and implement improvements to our data quality best practice guidelines
To succeed in this role you should have:
- Strong analytic skills to effectively review, analyze and manage large volumes of information
- Excellent research skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and a meticulous, organized approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for working with data and information systems and for understanding the impact of data on business processes
- Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot would be beneficial
Who we are
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Comcast, Shell, Vodafone, Nike and Zurich. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company thats on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:
High Standards As Standard, Together Were Better, Adapt To Succeed, Honesty Throughout, Be The Example, Dont Just Work Learn.
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.
More Jobs From