Marketing Project Coordinator
About the Team
The Marketing Project Coordinator is a member of the Brand Marketing team. The Brand Marketing teams mission is to deliver an integrated, omni-channel brand experience that fosters trust and delivers content and messaging that resonates with our customers and aligns their experience with our brand values and promise. This position reports to the Digital Marketing Director, with a dotted line to the Content Marketing Director. This position will also work closely with the Chief Brand Officer.
About the Role
The Marketing Project Coordinator plays an integral role in achieving Frameworks ambitious growth marketing goals by assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all the relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and resource availability.
The ideal candidate will be an extremely organized creative thinker. They will have at least 3 years of experience working in a marketing role (agency experience is a plus), and at least 1 year of hands-on experience as a project coordinator. In addition, she/he will feel comfortable working with multiple teams, internal and external, as well as multiple stakeholders, and tight deadlines.
What You'll Do
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collect management requirements and translate them into tasks. Schedule and assign said tasks
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Proactively communicate to management any changes to the project scope, project schedule, and/or project costs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track and analyze project performance, expenditures, and procurement and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, etc.
What You'll Bring
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage a workload involving multiple activities, tight deadlines, and multiple stakeholders
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Tenacity and passion for finding out-of-the-box solutions
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance, cost, verify scope
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing role, with 1-2 of those years in a project coordinator role
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a larger team
- Proficient in MS Project, SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience using project management tools (Wrike preferred)
- Working knowledge of marketing tools, including marketing automation (Marketing Cloud preferred), CMS, and Google Analytics
- Our vision inspires you!
This job is in a professional office environment. Routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets is required. Occasional travel is required, including overnight travel for up to four days at a time.
This position requires the employee to work in an office environment. It requires the ability to speak and hear in person, over the phone, and in settings where there are groups of people. It requires the ability to travel to a variety of meeting locations including via airplane.
About the Company
Framework is a startup social enterprise built on a simple idea: every homebuyer should have access to unbiased information about the mortgage process and feel knowledgeable about the responsibilities of owning a home, throughout their homeownership journey. We are proudly pro-homeownership and believe its a uniquely accessible and powerful way for people to plant and grow seeds of generational wealth. We make it easier for people to do this by providing the tools we believe will lead people into homes that improve their quality of life, giving them the space to grow into their future, and gain value over time. Were dedicated to helping our customers make decisions with confidence, build wealth in their homes, and protect their investment for generations to come.
As we leverage the power of technology to strengthen communities one homeowner at a time, the individual contributions of our tight-knit team play a vital, daily role in shaping our products and services. Creative thinking, collaboration, and problem solving are at the core of the Framework culture, and were seeking team members with drive and creativity to add to the mix.
The position description is a guide to the critical duties and essential functions of the job, not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, qualifications, physical demands and work environment conditions. Position descriptions are reviewed and revised to meet Frameworks changing needs, at the sole discretion of management.