Working closely with members of the marketing team and other stakeholders, this role will develop and execute campaigns for both SnapApp prospects and customers. The data-driven practitioner is passionate about owning and executing marketing programs that deliver strong results, cares deeply about campaign measurement and success metrics, and is eager to try new things. This isn’t your first rodeo and you’re excited to bring your experience and ideas to this opportunity.
The Marketing Programs Manager will be responsible for creating and managing digital content campaigns to support company goals, as well as continuously reviewing marketing efforts for opportunities to improve. The role will collaborate with others on the marketing team on social media and digital communications, email marketing, paid media, content development, and optimizing campaign performance.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Develop and execute both outbound and inbound programs to support demand generation and customer success programs.
- Work closely with demand generation team to manage the full lifecycle (plan, execute, measure, repeat) of campaigns that deliver qualified leads to sales.
- Collaborate with the customer success team to develop and launch customer-focused campaigns to support engagement, adoption, utilization and retention.
- Track and report on marketing metrics and progress against plans.
- Ensure campaigns are aligned with brand standards, messaging and positioning.
- Coordinate with other team members on social media and email marketing outreach.
- Provide other general marketing program management support as requested.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years' programmatic marketing experience in a business-to-business organization, preferably MarTech.
- Strong research, writing, editing, and proofreading skills, especially in thought leadership and digital formats.
- Proven record of owning campaigns, planning and leading multiple projects, with flawless execution that drives results and delivers to tight deadlines.
- Deep knowledge of digital content channels and concepts of content and thought leadership marketing.
- Seeing the big picture; you understand a campaign is not just a checklist of tasks but also a narrative that resonates with and persuades your audience to take a desired action.
- High energy; ability to collaborate and build strong relationships across the organization and with potential partners, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to act with urgency and based on the available data, without waiting for a perfect state to get started.
- Data junky - understand that after executing a campaign, the important work of analyzing results begins in order to iterate and optimize.
- Strong understanding of a startup culture and organization, knowledge of and experience in the MarTech SaaS sector preferred.
- Maturity to maintain poise under pressure, advise senior executives and manage competing priorities.
- Willingness to be proactive in bringing new, innovative ideas to the table and executing new programs to support key business drivers.
- Critical thinker, creative problem solver with excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in response to changing priorities or new opportunities.
- Knowledge of marketing technologies including CRM (Salesforce preferred), marketing automation (Hubspot preferred), social media platforms and Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) a plus.
Why you should join us:
- Our people are our greatest assets! Seriously, just ask us. But really - we're a close group of genuine, hard working people who love to have fun.
- Competitive salary
- You're eligible day 1 for health, dental and vision benefits
- Short & long term insurance and Life & AD&D insurance paid for 100% by SnapApp
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Generous paid Parental Leave (for both maternity and paternity!)
- And much more!
SnapApp is building a team of curious, creative, smart people who believe in our mission of unleashing the potential in every marketer. We're committed to ensuring a diverse, inclusive work environment, and are actively seeking people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. SnapApp is an equal opportunity employer, and we would love to hear from you.