Full-time, Boston, MA
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up thats growing fast. We love what we do, were proud of how we do it, and weve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a leader in the white-hot customer data platform space and its our job to make sure every prospective buyer gets in on the fun. Are you the type of marketer who wants to set the bar for achievement at a fast-growing start-up? Does getting in on the ground floor and helping drive the companys success get you excited? Are you motivated by discovering and evaluating new programs that will feed qualified leads into the marketing and sales funnel?
Weve got a job for you.
Were looking for the next rock star to join the BlueCrew, and we need an ambitious and enthusiastic marketing programs manager to join our rapidly growing marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will plan, manage, execute, and optimize marketing programs that are designed to drive inbound leads from qualified prospects. Your relentless curiosity to deeply understand our target personas, including what motivates them and where to find them is what will drive your decisions and make you incredibly successful in this role.
As a critical member of the marketing team, youll leverage your own experience and expertise to make sure our multi-million dollar marketing budget is spent both effectively and efficiently in order to hit our company goals. Youll also collaborate with other functions of marketing (e.g. creative, ops, product marketing) on a regular basis to ensure high quality campaign or program execution from beginning to end. Our marketing programs are fast-paced, recurrent, and ongoing, so you will need to balance big picture thinking with close attention to detail while also leveraging strong communication, organizational, and project management skills to support cross functional efforts.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate and drive marketing programs in accordance with the mission/goals of the company.
- Plan, manage, execute, and optimize marketing and/or advertising programs from beginning to end. This includes defining key checkpoints, deadlines, dependencies, budgets, objectives, and evaluating performance/ROI.
- Utilize Salesforce to forecast, evaluate, measure, and report on marketing program effectiveness to maximize budget and results based on KPIs.
- Meet with external vendors regularly to uncover opportunities that will expand successful marketing programs, as well as test new ones.
- Identify all resources and related tasks that need to be completed to execute a campaign/program, and then proactively coordinate with the appropriate internal team members, external partners, and/or contractors as needed.
- Work closely with project stakeholders to develop timelines/project plans based on priorities.
- Analyze program risks.
- Maintain project plans via collaborative and accessible channels across all stakeholders, producing accurate and timely reporting of program status.
- Communicate program effectiveness based on data to leadership.
- Proactively lead recurring discussions related to your programs, including status meetings, campaign kick-offs, and postmortems.
- Keep stakeholders informed of timelines, deliverables, changes, potential issues, and progress on assigned projects.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, and streamline work processes.
- Escalate issues during the development of projects to ensure work is delivered on time
- Leverage internal resources to self-educate on BlueConics value prop, features, and benefits in order to craft compelling programs/campaigns with messaging that appeals direct to our target audiences.
- Learn, adhere to, and optimize documented process standards to ensure projects are tracked and completed on-time and in compliance with standards.
- 3+ years of successfully managing lead gen focused, business-to-business (b2b) marketing programs.
- Experience working with sales teams and supporting multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Direct experience evaluating and executing most of the following types of marketing programs: dedicated eblasts, sponsored newsletters, sponsored content, content syndication, webinar & virtual event sponsorships
- Strong project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional roles, prioritize high-impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate business results and priorities to stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to multitask across a variety of initiatives/ projects in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative work style with a positive and friendly attitude
- Ability to flex and navigate effectively through ambiguity
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver always looking for most optimal solution
- Good planner; ability to look around the corner to determine risks and mitigating strategies
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a concentration in marketing or business
You will stand out from the pack if you have:
- Previous marketing experience with SaaS/technology, especially a CDP, CRM, DMP, marketing cloud, or other marketing technology vendor
- Global marketing experience, particularly in Europe
- Experience managing an annual budget of $1M or more
- Project management certification
Reasons to join the BlueCrew:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets
- See your innovative ideas actually come to life without all the red tape
- Work in white-hot category that is expected to grow into a multi-billion-dollar industry
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it)