Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Mendix is in search of adding a Senior Marketing Automation professional to join our Marketing Operations function as we continue to grow. Ideally, the candidate should be a self-starter, whos hands-on and able to hit the ground running while working independently and effectively with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment. They are entirely accountable and take full ownership and pride in their work. Great at problem solving, possess strong project management skills and the ability to think analytically and troubleshoot effectively. The candidate can adapt to a changing environment to anticipate our companys future needs. NOTE - Must have Marketo experience.
- End-to-end configuration, creation, testing, and execution of high-quality, multi-touch/channel marketing campaigns including workflows, segmentation, email, landing pages, and list imports supporting Demand Gen.
- Build and manage custom automation programs for nurture campaigns and more complex Event Builds.
- Develop program benchmarks and monitor campaign results to ensure maximum return on efforts
- Create and maintain a global marketing campaign calendar, outlining the schedules for 4 key regions.
- Play a critical role as the direct contact with the Global Marketing team by regularly monitoring, analyzing, evaluating and reporting on overall performance of campaigns/programs; assessing performance by region, content type, channel and other factors.
- Support the Marketing Operations function by contributing to the improvement/optimization of current marketing processes providing auditing of Marketo campaign workflows to ensure they are operating as planned, while supporting new initiatives such as building a new lead funnel for our University, Customer Marketing, and Channel teams, leveraging Marketo as the primary tool.
- Develop and create program templates that align with existing operational workflows
- Lead Flow
- Database management
- Subscription Center/Data Privacy
- Working with a global team - key regions are US, NL, UK and Germany
- Experience w/other systems integrations.
- Experience in B2B technology marketing
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in Marketo (automation experience a bonus)
- Process and quality orientation with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
- Salesforce experience
- HTML experience
- Marketo Certified
- Documentation experience
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From