Marketing Program Manager
Everbridge is seeking a Marketing Program Manager to help oversee the awareness, engagement, and conversion of corporate/commercial prospects. These activities include creating content, managing online marketing (SEO, SEM, and more), developing email campaigns, running online webinars, and other demand generation programs. This person would report to the Sr. Marketing Manager.
About the Team:
- We are a team high-performing, metrics-driven content creators, social media and market influencers, digital strategists, and conversion specialists. We are motivated by challenges and get excited to solve complex problems in creative and innovative ways. We love to laugh, have fun, and are passionate about our company, our products and our mission. Our team is expanding and we are looking for other marketing innovators who share our passion to join us. Are you curious and want to learn more? Apply today.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- Develop program objectives, targets, tactics, and metrics and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive customer acquisition success
- Track and report on demand generation performance metrics for the marketing organization
- Initiate and manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel
- Email campaigns – Develop and execute email campaigns for lead generation and lead-nurturing activities.
- Inbound Marketing Programs – Develop and execute inbound marketing programs to support lead and lead-nurturing activities with Digital Marketing team
- Webinar program support – Determine online event topics, drive attendance, manage logistics, and track success metrics
- Website management – Manage web content, search engine optimization efforts, paid search activity, and other web-based lead generation and tracking
- Content Marketing – Develop and manage content calendar and development to align with programs
- 2-5 years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech marketing environment
- Prior experience marketing B2B technology software and services is required
- Experience using email campaign management tools to create, send, and track emails preferred
- Experience and proficiency in B2B social marketing
- Experience creating and managing successful live and online marketing events
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion
- Strong writing and PowerPoint skills
- Experience using salesforce.com and marketo
- 4-yr college degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Writing, or related field
- Mobile application or Freemium marketing experience a plus
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.