Marketing Operations Specialist
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented marketer to join our Client Strategy team.
LevelUp, the digital agency within Grubhub, partners with more than 200 restaurant brands on the design and development of their mobile apps, loyalty programs and offer/rewards strategies – and each client comes to the table with its own unique needs and goals. With the merger of LevelUp and Grubhub in September 2018, our team is also responsible for helping Grubhub Enterprise clients extend offers and rewards to Marketplace “diners” (i.e. customers on Grubhub and Seamless).
In this brand new role, your main area of focus will be configuring, testing, launching and optimizing offers/rewards on behalf of many of the world’s best-known restaurant brands. These offers/rewards will span restaurant brands’ owned channels (mobile app, web) as well as their marketplace (Grubhub, Seamless) listings. Your work will directly impact important restaurant metrics like same-store-sales growth and customer retention rates, and allow us to nurture deeper relationships with our Enterprise clients.
If you’ve mastered the art of working meticulously across multiple client projects in a fast-paced environment – this job just might be for you.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Support the Technical Brand Management, Account Advisor and Enterprise Partnerships teams in Boston, New York and Chicago with configuring, testing, launching and optimizing offers & rewards.
- Implement the tools and processes necessary to manage a rapidly growing pipeline of Enterprise offers/rewards across both restaurant-driven and internal initiatives.
- Document best practices and processes so that internal team members and clients can leverage the Enterprise platform to run offers and rewards in a self-serve fashion.
- Identify opportunities to streamline our offer/rewards setup flow for internal team members and clients, and partner with product and engineering to implement those enhancements.
- Act as the day-to-day resource for all questions related to offer/rewards setup and troubleshooting.
You Should Have
- 1-3 years marketing and/or project management experience
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms/tools
- Fastest learner on the block, with the ability to distill complex concepts so others can learn, too (you’ll need to navigate our complex and rapidly evolving campaign engine with ease)
- Proactive and highly detail-oriented, with a knack for problem solving
- Strong communicator and cross-functional team player
- Familiarity with SQL
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.