Marketing Operations Senior Specialist
Rapid7 is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Ops Senior Specialist to own our growing database and create best-in-class email and nurture campaigns that drive new business. In this role, you will be responsible for new lead acquisition as well for evolving our email and database segmentation strategy to effectively warm and nurture prospects through the marketing funnel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, launch, and analyze targeted email and nurture campaigns in Marketo. Run A/B and multivariate testing on subject lines, images, html, copy, etc.
- Support lead acquisition strategy by working with vendors and partners on joint opportunities, content syndication, name development and targeted lead generation campaigns.
- Partner with product marketing and content teams to understand our market and buyer personas, refine messaging and campaign offers.
- Own and manage Rapid7s growing marketing database. Perform segmentation analysis to identify gaps and conversion opportunities.
- Develop outbound marketing programs across a variety of product offerings and database segments, that drive qualified leads to our BDR teams.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
- Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance (from email results all the way to MQLs, opportunities and closed deals).
- Stay current with industry trends and email best-practices to make improvement recommendations.
- 3-5 years of experience in a demand generation or marketing ops role.
- Experience with list management, database segmentation and email delivery in compliance with CAN-SPAM law and GDPR.
- Deeply analytical, able to report on performance metrics.
- Proficient with marketing automation tools (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot) and CRM software (SFDC).
Personal Qualities and Experience
- Passionate about lead generation, marketing automation and working with sales.
- Results oriented and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Communicates and presents ideas effectively.
- Excels at project management. Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes.
- Extreme attention to detail and great organization skills.
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) is a team of highly motivated individuals dedicated to making the world a safer place through innovative cybersecurity solutions. With over 7,200 customers (including half of the Fortune 100) across 120 countries, Rapid7 aims to give Security, IT, and Development teams the tools needed to dramatically improve their security operations. Consistently named one of the best places to work by the Boston Business Journal, Rapid7 views its people as its most important asset and invests heavily in employee career development and company culture.