Marketing Operations Manager
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Bransons famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulses takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulses solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse were passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping peoplebe healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
You are a skilled marketing operations manager who can balance strategic thinkingwith the need tosupport, monitor and measure integrated campaigns and programs. You have a thorough understanding of inbound and outbound marketing processes, technology, and programs with extensive experience in marketing automation, sophisticated lead management, pipeline analytics, lead scoring, account based marketing (ABM) and other modern marketing techniques. You are experienced at developing and managing the full marketing technology stack and reporting on quantitative and qualitative information from a variety of systems.
In addition to the above you possess a number of desirable traits including:
- You love data, skilfully develop and track key metrics, develop dashboards and deliver ad-hoc analyses of campaign performance to help your team understand how marketing programs are performing and where opportunities to improve exist.
- You dont hesitate to speak up if you see a process that needs improving - and you have great ideas about how to do that.
- Youre an innovative thinker who seeks out ways to improve and refine existing marketing automation infrastructure and processes, paying close attention to the end-to-end lead maturation process.
- You have experience with all aspects of lead management operations including marketing automation platforms, integration with CRM, as well asoptimizingleadconversion by focusing on the processes, platforms, and tools that enable efficient and effective marketing activities.
- You work closely with the marketing and sales teams to support execution of a wide range of campaigns for different markets and target customers.
- You are experience at ensuring data integrity with data enrichment tools.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of five years in demand generation, marketing automation or marketing programs with increasing responsibility; software-as-a-service marketing experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Hubspot, Salesforce, Full Circle, Triblio, etc. and advanced understanding ofCRM, MAP,Analytics and other major business insight and analytics tools.
- Knowledge of best practices for sales and marketing operations, automation and workflow processes; understanding & experience with lead management, lead scoring, and nurturing
- Ability to turn data into marketing intelligence and translate findings into recommendations and action plans, then execute on those plans with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven initiative with the ability to manage competing priorities and define own workload while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to challenge the status quo, think outside the box, question what has been done and apply creative approaches to challenging situations all in a fast-paced, results-driven and collaborative environment.
- Strong project management skills with a bias toward action, a strong sense of urgency and a positive can do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In addition to your skills you regularly demonstrate the following:
- Product development passion: You have a passion for developing great software applications, especially in the employee health engagement space. You can rattle off the names of your favorite web applications.
- Business acumen: You know how to weigh risk and value to our customer. You are quick to learn the business and can grow into an effective Product Owner in our organization.
- Communication skills: You should be comfortable discussing software architecture for the features youll propose and be able to implement them cleanly. Your ability to contribute to a technical and business discussion mirrors your ability to listen and learn from your peers.
- Youre genuinely motivated by technology and keep up to date
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services so many reasons to love it here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.