This position can be located anywhere in the United States and a Work From Home on a permanent basis is supported.
Were looking for an extraordinary Marketing Operations Manager to help our growing marketing team. The Marketing Operations Manager will assist across two business units and will work directly with the marketing and sales teams. The Marketing Operations Manager will lead the charge in marketing attribution, Martech stack optimization, reporting, analytics, and process improvements. This is a great role for someone who wants to be an individual contributor with a can-do attitude and is ready to be part of an amazing, growing team.
The Marketing Operations Manager will have 7-10 years of marketing experience and will be reporting to the Director of Growth and Marketing Operations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Give the team a clear view on marketing spend and where opportunities are coming from.
- Develop and improve attribution models and frameworks to assign credit for traffic and conversions across a variety of Marketing channels and touchpoints.
- Track conversion rates from all lead sources, report on progress and make ongoing recommendations for improvements based on data
Build, scale, and maintain the systems and processes in our Martech stack, including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Engagio, ZoomInfo, Google Analytics, DemandBase, Marketo, Hubspot, LinkedIn Navigator, Outreach, LinkedIn Advertising, Google Remarketing, Smartsheets, Gong and more.
Collaborate with the Corporate Applications group on Martech stack direction and system integrations. Implement and maintain new technologies include a Partner Relationship Management Solution (PRM).
Reporting & Analytics:
Oversee lead and lifecycle of the customer journey, report on the funnel, suggest changes for higher conversion.
- Create reports and dashboards within Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Power BI.
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly status reports to be shared with stakeholders, executive team, and board members
Create a clear view of the customer journey. Figure out what is working and what is not working. Work with cross functional departments to grow successes in those channels.
- Perform data cleansing and enrichment activities on Salesforce, Marketo, and Hubspot databases. Work with sales and customer success leaders to implement processes to maintain data quality with Salesforce.
- Stay up to date with marketing operations, technology, and automation trends, tools, and best practices
- Evaluate new tools to add or replace in the Martech stack
- Meet regularly with marketing and sales leaders to monitor and optimize lead quality through the funnel
- 7-10 years of professional experience as a B2B Marketer
- Expert-level experience administering Hubspot
- Expert-level experience in Salesforce (Experience in Classic and Lightning would be a plus)
- Excel/Google Sheets power user (bonus points for SQL or R), with experience using a BI tool (Tableau, Looker)
- Experience with Outreach, Zoominfo, DemandBase, Zift One and Smartsheets highly sought after
- Worked in B2B SaaS across multiple sales teams
- Worked independently (self-starter, must be a doer, this is an individual contributor role)
- Prior experience managing small teams a plus
- Hands-on experience strategizing and collaborating cross-functionally on the Marketing and Sales funnel, multi-touch attribution, and lead management best practices in a SaaS organization
- Experience in Business Intelligence, statistics, data modeling, and data management
- Data-driven, analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process and training
- Experience enabling marketing users in the use of the tech stack
- Loves to learn new things and make them better
- Enjoys being part of a team and helping them raise their game
- Loves what they do and likes working with similar minded people
**Notice for Colorado-based candidates: Please note the base salary range for this position is between $90,000 to $110,000 (salary is dependent on experience, knowledge and skills, based on the responsibilities outlined in the job description).