Marketing Operations Manager
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Marketing Operations Manager. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Marketing Programs. The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for driving marketing effectiveness and efficiency through data analysis and reporting, technology and optimizing processes. Leverage your superior analytical skills, passion for processes, technology and marketing measurement to build and optimize tracking, reporting, tools and processes that help drive growth and optimization of online marketing programs.
- Build and analyze reports & dashboards to provide visibility into marketing program/campaign results and measure campaign efficacy & business impact through the lead/sales funnel
- Manage and optimize the use of marketing automation and reporting tools including HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics and others to optimize lead generation reporting.
- Partner cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales Operations teams to understand the business objectives and define the roadmap for marketing automation, related tools, and data integrations.
- Implement and manage lead scoring to optimize the quality of leads and conversion rates
- Monitor and optimize the lead process flow to ensure accurate tracking and measurement
- Define/ implement tools required for on-going reporting
- Serve as subject matter expert on data integrity/ reporting best practices for Marketing teams
- Identify and lead the implementations of new marketing technology, including vetting new solutions, developing technical requirements and partnering with developers and outside parties
- Make recommendations on additional systems/tools needs to advance our closed-loop demand generation efforts
- Work with marketing team to set up tracking for marketing campaigns with the ability to track by program, channel, and source.
- Bachelor's degree and 6+ years of marketing operations/analytics experience in B2B environment
- Proven ability to develop reporting and dashboards that inform marketing decisions.
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Salesforce, Hubspot (preferred) and other marketing automation tools.
- Ability to distill complex data and make recommendations to marketing leadership.
- Experience launching and integrating various tools into reporting systems.
- Experience developing and implementing lead scoring.
- Passion and commitment to data and data-driven decisions and optimizations.
- Up to date on the latest best practices in B2B lead gen, technology, and tools
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High proficiency in the Microsoft office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work collaboratively and respond quickly to changing needs and opportunities.
Interactions is leading provider of speech and natural language technology that enables businesses and consumers to engage in productive conversations. With flexible products and solutions designed to meet the growing demand for unified, multichannel customer care, Interactions is delivering significant cost savings and unprecedented customer experience for some of the largest brands in the world. Founded in 2004, Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts with additional offices in Indiana, Texas, New Jersey, and New York. For more information, visitwww.interactions.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.