Marketing Operations Manager
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the marketing automation platform (Marketo), supporting the marketing technology stack, building data management processes and analyzing marketing performance. The role requires a thorough understanding of inbound and outbound marketing process, technology and programs.
Who you are:
As our Marketo “Power User,” you will create and execute multi-touch email campaigns in Marketo that increase awareness, provide thought leadership, and generate demand for HealthEdge solutions with the goal of engaging with potential buyers. You will also have a strong understanding of Salesforce.com implementations in large, complex environments. You will work closely with Campaign Manager to generate reports and analyze data to evaluate the success of marketing campaigns.
What you will do:
Manage our campaign execution for acquisition, nurture, and customer marketing programs within our marketing automation platform (Marketo), driving continuous improvement for data segmentation, engagement, lead scoring and lead flow.
- Manage and design email campaigns utilizing a full set of creative tools with the goal of creating visually compelling and consistent communications.
- Own and optimize the marketing technology stack. Manage all contract renewals, upgrades and integration issues and research alternatives or new options as needed. Drive enhancements to our marketing and sales technology infrastructure & business processes to advance effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Provide day-to-day administration and management of our marketing technology stack and related integrations including the CMS, reporting and data enrichment tools.
- Build, deploy and monitor lead acquisition, nurture, and scoring programs.
- Build forms, landing pages, and programs to support acquisition and customer marketing efforts.
- Monitor marketing automation to Salesforce.com integration. Work with Salesforce.com Administrator to ensure data integrity across systems.
- Develop and continually optimize data management best practices.
- Build reports and dashboards to measure, monitor, and optimize the revenue funnel from inquiry to qualified demand to closed opportunities.
- Be the go-to knowledge center within the marketing organization, leveraging data, systems and processes to ensure optimal program execution and measurement.
- Work collaboratively with the Integrated Campaign Manager and Director of Business Development to develop account-based marketing initiatives to shorten the sales cycle.
Lead the day-to-day and longer-term technical aspects of the website including:
- Ownership of SEO including keyword research and scoring.
- Continue to optimize the website for all devices.
- Review customer behavior to improve user experience and customer journey to increase conversion.
- Develop and maintain a true preference center (using Marketo) for prospect and customer communications.
What you bring:
- 5 years of experience in marketing, sales or revenue operations.
- 2+ years hands on experience with Marketo - Certification is preferred.
- 2+ years of CRM experience with Salesforce.com - Certification is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a high-growth enterprise software company.
- Proven track record for quickly learning new technology applications.
- Demonstrable analytics capability and experience building demand generation reports.
- Excellent business communication and organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter and creative problem solver with ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Project management experience including the rollout and integration of marketing technologies is preferred.
- BA/BS preferably in Business, Marketing, or related field required.
More Jobs From