Office Tour Photos
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Marketing Operations team supports the growth of our global marketing engine. In this role, you will combine marketing expertise with a deep knowledge of marketing automation to scale the infrastructure of our growing marketing team. You will build systems ensuring that no lead is left behind, every marketing touchpoint is measured quantitatively, and help drive growth through informed data-driven decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an excellent team thats reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold. If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and exceed aggressive quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, we want you as our Marketing Operations Manager.
- Support the development of marketing and campaign strategies with data-backed insights that answer key business questions
- Build and maintain marketing performance and attribution data for use in dashboards and reports to ultimately track the health of the marketing funnel against goals, and spot gaps/trends.
- Lead, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing channels and campaigns as they relate to company objectives
- Act as the primary owner of our marketing automation platform, Marketo, and manage all aspects of database segmentation, nurture flows, and lead lifecycle
- Ensure all marketing systems work in concert to provide reliable data that improves lead conversion and velocity for our global sales teams
- Maintain high levels of data quality by building standardized lead capture and routing processes
- Develop and maintain database segmentation for highly personalized marketing programs by region, persona, language, etc.
- Assist with the development of landing pages and consistently test variations to improve performance
- Are naturally curious about building and optimizing marketing technology and processes
- Are passionate about creating and optimizing lead nurture flows, building and testing landing pages and forms that convert, and understanding lead routing processes, segmentation, and channel level reporting to make a big impact on channel and campaign performance.
- Have experience in a growth, acquisition, or operations marketing, preferably in a B2B setting
- Advanced proficiency and hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) and have experience integrating those systems with other modern marketing technologies.
- Strong team player who is willing to do what it takes to achieve your goals
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and segment audiences
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
More Jobs From