Office Tour Photos
Do you have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)? Would you like to utilize your skills to create and execute onboarding journeys and email campaigns to assist marketing resources in driving initiatives? Our Marketing Email Operations group has an opening for a Marketing Operations Specialist to contribute to a strong and engaging customer experience and help drive overall company revenue goals
Come be a part of a small team of fast-paced, detail-oriented professionals focused on the flawless campaign execution of email marketing campaigns across numerous Endurance brands.
What youll do:
As an integral member of the Marketing Email Operations Team, you will be part of the group responsible for executing enterprise-wide email campaigns. Using SFMC, you will build and implement email campaigns using automations, journeys and manual send setups. All campaigns adhere to a strict quality assurance (QA) and pre-deployment process.
- Partner with the Information Technology and Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) teams to gather and document all new project data requirements, build campaigns in SFMC and follow through to ensure timely and successful project launch, including data testing and process documentation
- Collaborate with members of the Product and Information Technology teams to complete the technical work required to successfully produce all email marketing campaigns
- Act as a liaison between Marketing and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (vendor) when deliverability issues occur
- Provide technical systems support and reporting to internal stakeholders, as needed
- Be a resource internally to help troubleshoot obstacles encountered during the campaign build and deployment process
- Serve as a primary support for the setup and deployment of more complex email marketing campaigns
- Provide backup support for other team members engaged in data list creation and campaign oversight
- Represent the Marketing Operations team on business readiness project teams
- Understand and build audience segments based on supplied requirements
Who you are:
- 3+ years of prior experience in email marketing is required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Must have advanced experience building journeys and automations using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Corporate experience creating database queries using SQL programming language
- Well versed in working with customer data and on audience segmentation
- Proven ability with data capture, email databases, and email marketing practices, including an understanding of compliance regulations
- Ability to create and follow process specifications, including detailed QA
- Strong and clear communicator across all channels, including in-person, Google Meet, Google Chat, phone, and email
- High attention to detail
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Join the experts.If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Weve got you covered.From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
REQUISITION # 4654
More Jobs From