Marketing Operations Associate
ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
The Marketing Operations Associate is an integral member of the Marketing Operations Team with a mission to enable growth related activities for our Marketing Department (and other departments as well). You will help assure that we get the most out of the systems and technology our growth related teams rely on to be successful. On a given day, you might build an automated lead assignment workflow for one of our sales teams, fix a Google Tag Manager issue affecting page tracking on our blog, or build a highly targeted segment of users in our customer data platform.
This role requires a high technical acumen, a passion to constantly learn new systems and processes, and a dogged desire to find a solution to any problem. Solid communication skills are also a must. Come help us drive growth and KPIs with a world class team of marketers, salespeople, and customer success professionals!
- Come in ready to learn. You will become an expert on ezCaters Marketing technology stack.
- Leverage this technical knowledge (CDP, CRM, Marketing Automation, Integration Platform, Data Warehouse, webhooks, APIs, html/css email production etc.) to enable the marketing team to be as successful as possible.
- Maintain, improve upon, and build any new automation, sales pipelines, and custom properties necessary to power our marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
- Learn to be a WordPress technical administrator. Youll ensure everything is functioning with WordPress from GTM (Google Tag Manager) to videos and page speed.
- Become proficient in SQL, HTML/CSS, Jinja, and other languages (if you arent already).
- An obsession with learning. This is imperative. You are hyper-curious and hungry to learn new things, especially those of a technical nature.
- Outstanding attention to detail. You triple-check everything before it becomes a finished product.
- Familiarity with marketing and sales technology tools and the desire to become an expert.
- A data-driven mindset. Success in this role requires analytical thinking and constantly asking why.
- An insanely helpful approach. Its your job to enable your co-workers to crush their KPIs and goals through technology and automation.
- Experience with using a CRM and/or marketing automation platform. Ideally you were an administrator of said system(s).
- 1-3 years of technical marketing, marketing operations, and/or sales operations experience.
What youll get from us:
Importantly, youll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. Youll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCaters unmatched transparency and trust, youll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.