The Global Marketing Analytics and Research Team manages research and analytics to inform the decisions of iRobots Global Marketing organization, while also influencing channel marketing and product management. We are looking for a Senior Marketing Mix Analyst to join our marketing mix measurement practice. This is a rare opportunity to help establish an in-house marketing mix measurement practice and to work with cross functional teams around the globe.
The Marketing Mix Measurement Team will play a key role in creating models and analyzing data to provide insights and recommendations, including strategic and tactical marketing investment direction, to a broad range of stakeholders including the C-suite, brand, digital commerce and channel marketing teams, as well as tactical teams in North America, EMEA and APAC.
What You Will Do:
You will collaborate and work closely with marketing and sales teams in the US, EMEA and APAC. In this role you will be creating the models and analyzing the data to develop insights and recommendations for marketing teams, senior management as well as tactical teams.
You have experience in marketing mix measurement practices and methodologies. You are adept at working in a data-heavy environment and are proficient in statistical techniques such as multivariate regression analysis to develop and maintain a portfolio of marketing mix models. You understand the business of marketing and of the interplay of different channels, media types and creative. You will produce simulations and optimizations to predict the optimal investment and allocation of media as well as provide measurement of specific marketing activities. You are a proactive self-starter who pursues opportunity, moves with urgency, and owns the outcome.
To be successful you will have:
- Strong analytics capabilities with data and statistical tools such as R, SQL, Python, SAS, EViews, SPSS and ML with the ability to build attribution and market mix models.
- Familiar with off-the-shelf data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Experience in an omnichannel marketing or customer analytics environment.
- ability to build and maintain data processes to support reporting and analytics.
- Experience with consumer media, both online and offline as well as syndicated data sources such as NPD, GFK and Nielsen.
- Experience engaging with employees across a consumer and product brand organization.
- Ability to translate statistical analyses into business insight and effectively communicate those insights both written and verbally.
- Experience working within an agency setting or with consumer brands (preferably small domestic appliances or high-tech devices).
- BS/BA degree preferably in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or marketing analytics. Advanced Degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in attribution analytics with a focus on marketing mix measurement and analysis
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented, deadline driven, multitasker
More Jobs From